1. Thursday, January 29th at 4 pm CCAE webinar on the State Budget and Adult Ed.
"We will be hosting our third webinar this Thursday, January 29th at 4 p.m. in order to provide an update on the Governor's FY 15-16 Budget for adult education. Our Legislative and Governmental Budget Advocate Dawn Koepke will be discussing the latest insights on the state budget discussions and next steps for action to protect K-12 Adult Schools.
Click here for a link to register and participate.
2. Friday, January 30th at 12 noon AB86 webinar on the State Budget and Adult Ed - with DOF! - the Department of Finance.
For this week's webinar on Friday, January 30th, the Department of Finance will be presenting on the budget for Adult Education and will be answering your questions. The webinar is at 12:00PM to 100PM and it will be recorded and posted to ab86.cccco.edu Please visit us at ab86.cccco.edu or see below for directions on how to connect to the webinar.
How to Connect:
- Dial your telephone conference line: (888) 886-3951
- Cell phone users dial: 913-312-3202
- Enter your passcode: 153705
- Go to http://www.cccconfer.org/index3.aspx
- Click the Participant Log In button under the Meet and Confer logo
- Locate your meeting and click Go
- Fill out the form and click Connect
And just for kicks, check out this post to see how far we've come in a year:
Look Three Ways: January 29, 2014 Hearing on Adult Ed