Your voice, wisdom, and ideas are needed in order to provide the best Adult Education possible.
And this Friday, May 23rd, the AB86 Wrokgroup has set up a webinar to get it. Details here:
Just a reminder that this Friday's, May 23rd, webinar topic is "Strengthening Teacher and Faculty Involvement". This webinar was developed based on the feedback received at the Expert Panel meeting with the Work Group. The Work Group would like to invite you to join the webinar to ask or answer questions. Also, please help get the word out by forwarding this information and invitation. You will find instructions below for how to access this Friday's 12:00PM - 1:00PM webinar.
Webinar Access Information:
- Dial your telephone conference line: (888) 886-3951
- Cell phone users dial: 913-312-3202
- Enter your passcode: 652150
- Go to http://www.cccconfer.org/index3.aspx
- Click the Participant Log In button under the Meet and Confer logo
- Locate your meeting and click Go
- Fill out the form and click Connect
We hope you will be able to join us!
The AB 86 Work Group
|Teachers, in order to rebuild Adult Education |
and create the best new Regional Consortia system possible,
we need you!